PDA

View Full Version : Hamster Websites

Nagrom
06-23-2011, 12:01 PM
I was wondering if you guys know of any really great hamster websites that is a must when it comes to every hamster owners website collection.I have properly collected about 40 +- websites so far,only about 5 are what I would call a must have for any hamster owner.I truly can't find any more so please any suggestions would be great,beacuse I have also realized there are loads of German websites that are great,pity I can't read German thou.Also one last Suggestion to the MODS,how about you creat a new sub forum,dedicated to hamster related websites I think it would be really cool and usefull

Pomegranate
06-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Have you tried looking at the German sites with Google Translate (http://translate.google.com/)? It's hardly perfect, but it normally deciphers enough of the site to make it navigable. :)

Nagrom
06-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Lol that's what I'm actually busy doing,you right it's not perfect but it's readable ,also busy reading through a Swiss website which is very good.Hamsterinfo.de Do you navy have a list of the German sites for me.Also do you know of any websites with hours worth of hamster related info,article,Everything.