PDA

View Full Version : YAY! Ordered the zoozone 2 for my baby :D

CoolcatNatNat44
06-20-2011, 10:46 AM
Just ordered the zoozone 2 for Nibbles, it will come in 2-3 days, im so excited i will go and buy mesh for it on Friday when i get my money :)
I dont have many toys to put in it at the moment only:
wheel
toilet roll tube
edible log
wooden log

Not alot but i will get saving for a trixie shelter with steps and some toys!

All my birthday money is gone lol ! Lets hope it arrives un-damaged !

racinghamster
06-20-2011, 10:50 AM
Congrats Coolcat! :) When I move a hamster or mice into a new cage, I place all their furniture and accessories in the same place as it was in their old cage and also, use the old substrate and bedding. It makes them feel familiar with the cage and not as strange. I also rub a little urine from the pee corner around the inside of the cage base! This makes the cage smell the same! :mad:

Bet your excited. ;)

CoolcatNatNat44
06-20-2011, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the tip racinghamster! I'm very excited, i love getting parcels in the mail lol :)

racinghamster
06-20-2011, 11:00 AM
So do I! :mad: Yes, just set up your zoozone and basically when your hammie is ready (my Boris helped me with the change over to his large Mickey 2XL recently!) just tip all your substrate from your old cage into the zoozone and add some fresh in aswell. Same with the bedding. Then just put in the toys, wheel etc....where it would normally be in the old cage. This really does help them to settle in I feel. After a week or so, you can clean it out or half cage clean.

CoolcatNatNat44
06-20-2011, 11:01 AM
I'll be sure to do that! I cant wait lol :3

Gizmodo ^_^
06-20-2011, 11:38 AM
Yay lucky little Nibbles
looking forward to it arriving :)

Hamtastic
06-20-2011, 11:41 AM
Hooray for you and Nibbles. He's going to love it!

AliKati
06-20-2011, 12:10 PM
How exciting! Lucky Nibbles, he's moving up in the world!

CoolcatNatNat44
06-20-2011, 12:12 PM
I think he will love it, he loves running around which he will be able to do in the zoozone, he couldnt really run in the cambridge.

purple_x
06-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Nibbles is going to love all that space, lucky little ham.

I'm waiting for a few parcels for my lot to arrive this week, it's so annoying as I wait in as much as I can but I know as soon as I go out....the parcels will all turn up!

SyrianBasil
06-20-2011, 12:31 PM
Lucky nibbles he will love it and he will love you for getting it for him :) xxx