PDA

View Full Version : cheap hamster accessories

fuzzycritters88
06-16-2011, 12:13 PM
hiya i was wondering what is the cheapest place to buy hamster accessories and i am in the uk if you can help that would be great thank you

Lucinda
06-16-2011, 12:34 PM
I usually hunt on amazon or ebay!

kbtennis83
06-16-2011, 12:38 PM
I tend to stick with Zooplus and EquineCanineFeline. If you need quite a few things then the delivery charges are free and their prices seem to be quite reasonable. Otherwise, ebay!

purple_x
06-16-2011, 12:47 PM
Depends what you're looking for.
If you want houses and natural looking things then surrey pet supplies is really cheap.

Zooplus is also very good.

amyXlovesXhamstersX
06-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Surrey pet supplies is very cheap but my order took ages to ve drlivered, think it was only mines though. I think ebay is good too?

Ministottie
06-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Surrey pets seems to have a lot less than it did have a while ago. I get most of my stuff off ebay :)

Katarina
06-17-2011, 06:52 AM
Surrey pets does not hold any of the trixie stuff, as I found out the hard way - I waited for 16 days for my order to be delivered and after few too many emails and phone calls they said the items need to be ordered from the whole seller! In the end they found out that half of the stock I wanted and payed for was discontinued and I got a refund. So if you are willing to take the risk, go with them, otherwise go with zoo plus or ebay etc.

emma and button
06-17-2011, 07:16 AM
I love zooplus when im on a spending spree! amazon can be okay but then i find a lot is kinda expensive. and deffo ebay :) oh and a new love of mine: Wilkinsons. XD a lot of the homeware stuff can be turned into very cute original hammie stuff: Wilko Oil Burner White | Oil Burners | | Home Co-Ordinates from Wilkinson Plus (http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/sunlight-bloom/wilko-oil-burner-white/invt/0296325/?htxt=PsAGyAqy%2FDSGVBgOHPBfATKVETOKIWHcwqoICuDrG% 2FxTcDPfxIrYzUvEu76RzzM6wutKTeo9AOCB%0AtDs76aYYKg% 3D%3D) <- like i really want that to turn in to a sand bath or shelter for a dwarf.. when i get one :P (its a lot cheaper in store)

SnickersTheFirst
06-17-2011, 12:54 PM
Keep an eye out on Surreypets, sometimes they have TONS of discounted stuff on their site. I made a massive order once and must have saved over £20. They get some amazing bits in.

fuzzycritters88
06-18-2011, 01:56 AM
what is the website for surry pets as when i type it in it comes up with reptiles

CoolcatNatNat44
06-18-2011, 03:32 AM
what is the website for surry pets as when i type it in it comes up with reptiles

It is a reptile store but if you go on the website and click on "small animals" then hamster stuff should pop up :)