PDA

View Full Version : I took the plunge!!!

Debbie
06-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Well after much deliberation and changing my mind umpteen times I have finally bought Fred a Zoozone 2! I'm hoping that by having him in a single level cage - though probably with a homemade shelf for more room - instead of the multi level one he is in will help with his fear when he is in the cage. The Zoozone will be smaller in terms of overall size but I think the continuous space will be better for him and easier for me to provide a more stimulation environment, and I'll be able to pick him up more easily. Now I just have to wait for it to arrive!! :D

fuzzycritters88
06-09-2011, 10:22 AM
where did you get yours from and for how much?

Debbie
06-09-2011, 11:28 AM
A website called Feedem and it was £49 with free p&p. They do come up on e-bay as second hand sometimes or you can buy new on there for the same price, but I didn't like the negative feedback on that seller, and of course you can get it more expensive either on e-bay or via other websites, just Google Zoozone 2.

Hamtastic
06-09-2011, 11:39 AM
Congratulations to you and Fred on his upcoming condo upgrade :)

purple_x
06-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Lucky Fred. Hope your cage doesn't take too long to arrive, I know waiting for a cage to turn up is soooooo annoying, you just want it NOW!!!