PDA

View Full Version : Cages For Campbells?

LocoRocoPanda
06-08-2011, 02:16 AM
Gosh I've only just sorted out Izuna-Wheatley's cage and I'm in need of another one. XD

I'm getting a pair of Campbells in about a month/month and a half. XD So excited!!! I've gone against my rule and already have names in mind (Ammy and Tsuki after Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi which are the Shinto goddess for the sun and the moon god but I think they're quite unisex names XD). But enough about that.

Basically I'm not sure what cage to get them. I'd be worried if I got them a ZZ2 as it's very large and they may end up fighting. So I was thinking about the ZZ1 or the Imac Bingo. I have no experience with either cage so I was wondering if you good people could help me out. :D

EDIT: I forgot I have a spare Mini Dunas in case of fighting. XD

purple_x
06-08-2011, 02:29 AM
I had 2 dwarfys in a zz1 and they were quite happy, I fit 2 6.5 silent spinners in and lots of toys and stuff. And adding one of those guinea pig shelves/shelter things adds lots more space.

debs
06-08-2011, 03:34 AM
does anybody know what kind of bin cages for two?

LocoRocoPanda
06-08-2011, 04:39 AM
does anybody know what kind of bin cages for two?

I can't think of a bin cage that you wouldn't have to add shelves to for two and then there's more risk of them fighting.

musicqueen
06-08-2011, 05:10 AM
I have the zoozone 1 for my campbell Leo and I think it would make a great home for two. You could easily fit 2 silent spinners in, 2 houses and still have space for toys:)

Gizmodo ^_^
06-08-2011, 07:57 AM
Yeah zoozone1 would be perfect
the bingo is curved in and i dont think it would be big enough for 2 :)

SnickersTheFirst
06-08-2011, 07:58 AM
I really like the Bingo and seeing Oscar in it I'd say it was fine for two. Plus you don't need to mesh it.

debs
06-08-2011, 09:11 AM
what size is it? =]

SnickersTheFirst
06-08-2011, 10:08 AM
what size is it? =]

Sorry, who is this aimed at? :mad:

debs
06-08-2011, 10:20 AM
haha soz you ^^ as i have 3 new baby dwarfies and two 0f them get on so well im not sure what cage or bin cage too get them. i have gabber?

LocoRocoPanda
06-08-2011, 10:22 AM
I think I'll go with the ZZ1, I've got a ZZ2 so maybe I should have a set although I'll probably get it in ultra-manly pink as I don't like baby blue. :D Despite or possibly because that's what the walls of my room are at the moment.

Hamtastic
06-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Hm, I thought ZZ1 is good for a single dwarf, so for a pair, a bigger cage would be fine too. I can almost see my robos doing just fine in a ZZ2 as a pair, and they are tiny.

Pomegranate
06-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Yeah zoozone1 would be perfect
the bingo is curved in and i dont think it would be big enough for 2 :)

I really like the Bingo and seeing Oscar in it I'd say it was fine for two. Plus you don't need to mesh it.

Could someone with both a ZZ1 and a Bingo take comparison photos? :) I'm curious to see how much difference there is, because the Bingo does look like it curves in a lot, but the difference in the dimensions is tiny.

SnickersTheFirst
06-08-2011, 10:56 AM
I don't have a ZZ so can't do a comparison. It's hard to tell how much it goes in as the top is curved too. I personally don't think it's that bad, I'll have to measure the inside. From looking at pics, the ZZ base seems to come in diagonally too. All my cages do :/