PDA

View Full Version : Imac Yoyo and Imac Bingo

Jasmine
06-07-2011, 03:24 AM
Just wondered what everyone thought of these cages for a Chinese hamster? I have her in a Micky Max XL at the moment but would like to move my Russian hamster in there as he is far more active than she is as she only comes out for a few hours a night and then usually just goes on the wheel. The Russian I have in a Micky Max zooms around the cage so thought it would be nice if the other Russian that I adopted on Sunday could go in the other Micky Max but I can't put the Chinese in the Imac fantasy as I think she will get out so was looking at these two cages for her. Are the bar spacings on the top of the Bingo very wide as I noticed the cages are meant to be for guinea pigs?:confused:

hamster mum
06-07-2011, 03:55 AM
Ive got an Imac Yoyo as a clean out cage, it really is small though, I wouldnt use it for a permanent cage. I used to have a Bingo untill I broke it :( and I thought it was a lovley cage.

Jasmine
06-07-2011, 04:03 AM
Ive got an Imac Yoyo as a clean out cage, it really is small though, I wouldnt use it for a permanent cage. I used to have a Bingo untill I broke it :( and I thought it was a lovley cage.

Yes I think the Bingo would be a better choice for her. Are they easily broken?

Also is the hay rack removeable?

CoolcatNatNat44
06-07-2011, 04:40 AM
I have the bingo and i really like it! Its a little flimsy but if your careful you should be fine :) I agree the yoyo is to small x And the hay rack is removable

Jasmine
06-07-2011, 05:04 AM
I have the bingo and i really like it! Its a little flimsy but if your careful you should be fine :) I agree the yoyo is to small x And the hay rack is removable
Okay thanks. :D

SnickersTheFirst
06-07-2011, 08:05 AM
The Imac is a lovely cage, I've used it as a temporary home for when my previous Syrian was ill and now Oscar has it. :)

Hamtastic
06-07-2011, 08:19 AM
What! Oscar is out of his manly pink cage? :)

Jasmine
06-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Just remembered I have a spare hamster heaven in the shed doing nothing so I think I will block up the holes with those square thingys and use that for my new Russian then he will have the same room to run about as Sonic the other Russian.:D

SnickersTheFirst
06-08-2011, 11:27 AM
What! Oscar is out of his manly pink cage? :)

Yup has been for about a month. :) He still has a pink Wodent Wheel! Bailey is in the pink Duna. :p