PDA

View Full Version : Different Hybrids?

LittleDwarf
03-24-2011, 06:40 PM
What are the different hybrids? Sorry for the random questions, but its been bothering me all day. :p

lisab
03-24-2011, 08:15 PM
The only hybreds are winter white/campbell

They will inherit different traits so some will look more WW and some will look more campbell

SnickersTheFirst
03-25-2011, 12:54 AM
As Lisab said, you only get hybrids of WW/Campbells as they are kind of the same species. It's still not great to breed them though.

Not sure if it's even possible to breed say a Robo with a Syrian but hopefully no-one would even try!

Gizmodo ^_^
03-25-2011, 12:58 AM
As Lisab said, you only get hybrids of WW/Campbells as they are kind of the same species. It's still not great to breed them though.

Not sure if it's even possible to breed say a Robo with a Syrian but hopefully no-one would even try!

I hope not lol :O, i heard sometime trying to breed a chinese and a campbells once :/

lisab
03-25-2011, 01:16 AM
You cant breed syrians with anything else other than syrians.

Its only WW and campbells that can breed with each other. but its a big No no to breed them together

Lil Miss
03-25-2011, 09:40 AM
WW and CRD are the only 2 species which can breed together, due to having the same number of chromosomes (28.), the chromosome difference in all other species makes cross breeding impossible (syrians have 44, robos 34, chinese 22)

LittleDwarf
03-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Cool, thanks for letting me know! I'm glad thats its impossible for any more hybrids, I feel so bad for them....