PDA

View Full Version : Getting toby a zoozone 2 cage!!!!

Francescamice
01-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Well excited:p - Ive decided to get my boy Toby the Hagen ZooZone2 - he currently has a Zoozone1 cage but I want a bigger one - so should be picking it up next week, and going to mesh the top and use cable ties like i did on Tobys ZooZone 1 cage, I will be posting the finished cage with new toys over next few weeks
stay tuned!!
Fran :D

mangoandmimi
01-25-2011, 02:24 PM
oohh thats great :D theyre really nice cages - i think mimi seems happier in her zz2 than her mary ^_^ looking fowards to seeing pics ;)

Francescamice
01-25-2011, 02:29 PM
The ZooZone 1 is a good size but I really want Toby to have alot more space and lots more exporation and toys , my local pet shop will be supplying, as I have seen them on Ebay for £43.99 but I am concerned about it being damaged in transit, and the seller states that the cage will need to be checked ON delivery - mmmmmm...what courier is going to stand waiting on your doorastep whilst you open your large cage package and check the contents...dont think so!!
iam really looking forward to getting it and posting the pics Toby is going to love it!

PinkPrincess
01-25-2011, 02:31 PM
The Zoozone 2 is a fab cage, I have it for Honey. I'm sure Toby will love it. :)

HamsterWatcher
01-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Lucky Toby :) x

Ellie
01-25-2011, 03:48 PM
Is this for whinmoor gardens.. I told the delivery driver my concerns and he said to sign the box saying ITEM UNCHECKED with your name... I have had a zoozone 1 and 2 from there with no damage and that was september last year, although I know someone on here had one arrived damaged from there - so if your local pet shop is just a few pounds extra it may be worth getting from there :D

Francescamice
01-26-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi
confirmed the cage is arriving this Friday - done this through my petshop - I know the lady very well and she has ordered it direct from Haagen - apparently £75.00 iam getting it for £52.00 !!!! I dont want to chance ordering off Ebay even if it is £43.00 so i would rather pay the bit extra and go and pick it up myself, will fit in boot of my car, so no worries there. can t wait - got to mesh the lid this weekend so will post pics as soon as i have it set up
fran