PDA

View Full Version : this was interesting (and cute!) :3

ZuZu
01-25-2011, 12:19 PM
I was at the petstore the other day shopping for my crabs (they needed new shells) and i decided to look at hamster suppllies and record how much the store charged for the hamster supplies (still saving up for a ham:() and naturaly I went over to check out their hamsters, there where two dwarfs of the same litter but had differerent eye color! the albino was really cute and i could totaly see his thoughts :
(puts paws on the side of tank) haiiiiii! i wike ppls!
did you come to play with mee?
(culrs up into corner of tank)
ooh look at mee! that syrian in the next tank over isnt as cool as me!!!
my heart melted but i couldnt buy it cuz i still am saving up for one D:
oh well, I think i am gonna ask for a dwarfie for my b-day actualy even though it is months away. if I get from my parents with all of the nessecary supplies I will have all the saved up money to spoil the hamster with, bwahaha:twisted:

SarahJ
01-27-2011, 01:49 AM
Your doing things the best way, waiting and saving up to give a hammie a very good life!
i try not to look at the hammies if i go to a pet shop as i always want to take them all home and have to try my hardest to walk away with out buying them! lol

Hannah
01-27-2011, 02:17 AM
You did well not to buy that little hammy. Well done. But when the day comes that you have enough money, or you can get one for your birthday, just think how exciting it will be. It will be worth the wait. :)