PDA

View Full Version : Roborovski single, pair or group wanted.

purple_x
01-15-2011, 07:17 AM
I rescued a robo ages ago but he passed away last year, I never seem to be able to see any in rescues around here and there are none in the pet shops either.

Does anyone know any breeders in Cambridgeshire that have or would have some robos?
Or does anyone have any in rescue that I could adopt?

debs
01-15-2011, 07:22 AM
have you tryed preloved or gumtree?

purple_x
01-15-2011, 07:28 AM
I've looked on gumtree, there is never any hamsters in my area.

Not looked on preloved yet though, will go have a look soon. The only thing is on there I start looking at all the poor little hammies needing homes and want them all!

debs
01-15-2011, 07:51 AM
im the same =[

Silver
01-16-2011, 04:31 AM
Hello,

I live in Cambridgeshire & I think the nearest breeders are a mel in Luton but don't think she breed Robo's but does breed Campbells, WW & Chinease dwarfs.

Then there is sue in Borehamwood, she breeds syrians & WW's.

There is a man on here who breeds Robo's & does/did deliver to Cambridgeshire if the cost of petrol was paid for. But I haven't seen him on here latley & I can't remember his name perhaps someone else on here will. Or he might see this if he comes on.

As for rescue if you type RSPCA into google then click pet search & put in your post code there is one Robo looking for a new home called Quavers. He is about a year old.

There is a forum called madabouthamsters.com which has lots of breeders on it but none in our area that breed Robo's. But if you could find a courier & willing to pay for it you could get some Robo's from a breeder on there.

Hope thats of some help xxx

Ive just looked through the Robo section & have seen his user name its MickBirch. Worth a try to pm him & see if he is still breeding Robo's xxx

fluffymunchkins
01-16-2011, 05:22 AM
Ive just looked through the Robo section & have seen his user name its MickBirch. Worth a try to pm him & see if he is still breeding Robo's xxx

Just thought i'd add, i believe Mick has a litter planned soon actually :) So its worth contacting him as i know all his robos are lovely x

purple_x
01-16-2011, 07:16 AM
Hello,

I live in Cambridgeshire & I think the nearest breeders are a mel in Luton but don't think she breed Robo's but does breed Campbells, WW & Chinease dwarfs.

Then there is sue in Borehamwood, she breeds syrians & WW's.

There is a man on here who breeds Robo's & does/did deliver to Cambridgeshire if the cost of petrol was paid for. But I haven't seen him on here latley & I can't remember his name perhaps someone else on here will. Or he might see this if he comes on.

As for rescue if you type RSPCA into google then click pet search & put in your post code there is one Robo looking for a new home called Quavers. He is about a year old.

There is a forum called madabouthamsters.com which has lots of breeders on it but none in our area that breed Robo's. But if you could find a courier & willing to pay for it you could get some Robo's from a breeder on there.

Hope thats of some help xxx

Oh wow thank you very much :D I will be sending him a pm and hope he gets in contact with me!

Silver
01-16-2011, 07:37 AM
I have my fingers crossed for you xxx

(Silver's secretly hoping to have some Robo's from Mick when the time is right & my house has fewer hammy's Shhhhh he dosen't know yet lol)

purple_x
01-16-2011, 08:33 AM
I've read some of Mick's posts and he seems like a wonderful breeder, really seems to care about the hammies which is lovely.
His robos appear to be very much in demand! I hope he has some spare for me!

MickyB
01-17-2011, 12:13 PM
I have my fingers crossed for you xxx

(Silver's secretly hoping to have some Robo's from Mick when the time is right & my house has fewer hammy's Shhhhh he dosen't know yet lol)

i know now lol. I should have 3 litters arriving towards the end of the month.

MickyB
01-17-2011, 12:15 PM
I've read some of Mick's posts and he seems like a wonderful breeder, really seems to care about the hammies which is lovely.
His robos appear to be very much in demand! I hope he has some spare for me!

Thankyou Purple :-)

I have 3 litters planned for the end of the month and will keep you informed. Their should be plenty of White Faced babies in these litters.

debs
01-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Thankyou Purple :-)

I have 3 litters planned for the end of the month and will keep you informed. Their should be plenty of White Faced babies in these litters.

oh my :mrgreen: oh dam you're in essex :(

Silver
01-17-2011, 12:21 PM
i know now lol. I should have 3 litters arriving towards the end of the month.

Dam my secrets out :mad:.

I have my hands full at the moment with my three dwarf hamsters, but am defo interested in the future. My three are 1 years old & two are 8 months old so will have my hands full for a while yet :D.

Just curious do you deliver to Cambridgeshire was I right :D

MickyB
01-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Dam my secrets out :mad:.

I have my hands full at the moment with my three dwarf hamsters, but am defo interested in the future. My three are 1 years old & two are 8 months old so will have my hands full for a while yet :D.

Just curious do you deliver to Cambridgeshire was I right :D

Yeah its no problems delivering them to Cambridgeshire, My works office is in Harlow so its not too far away.

Silver
01-17-2011, 12:28 PM
Yeah its no problems delivering them to Cambridgeshire, My works office is in Harlow so its not too far away.

Brilliant thanks,

Now when are you going to take me on as your Robo sales girl :cool:

MickyB
01-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Brilliant thanks,

Now when are you going to take me on as your Robo sales girl :cool:

You're doing a great job lol. I will give you discount ona pair of Robos. I also have Lemmings now :-)

Silver
01-17-2011, 12:36 PM
You're doing a great job lol. I will give you discount ona pair of Robos. I also have Lemmings now :-)

OOOO discount sounds good to me, Deal :mad:. I have heard of Lemmings but know nothing about them so you would have to train me up before I can sell those for you :mad:

purple_x
01-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Oh my god.....you have lemmings too?? They are so cute, I saw someone on another forum that has 3 and they are just lovely.

Soooooo looking forward to getting some robos now, cant wait. Will reply to your pm Mick!

Silver
01-17-2011, 02:30 PM
Oh my god.....you have lemmings too?? They are so cute, I saw someone on another forum that has 3 and they are just lovely.

Soooooo looking forward to getting some robos now, cant wait. Will reply to your pm Mick!

Really pleased for you Purple xxx

purple_x
01-17-2011, 03:15 PM
Really pleased for you Purple xxx

Thanks silver.
I am so, so happy....just hope everything works out!

I have just gone and ordered a whole load of toys and houses and have a cage ready, a little bit in advance but I like to be prepared :D

x