PDA

View Full Version : Babies have now gone to their new homes

dengen
01-12-2011, 02:32 PM
Well our little chinese babies have now all gone to their new homes, one has been named Frodo and another Ziggy :mad: waiting to hear what the last one has been named.

They couldnt have gone on a better day as our two remainder boys who we are keeping decided they have had enough of sharing homes and had a niggle at each other lucky no damage done and now both are very happy in their new seperate homes :D

So now we have four happy hammies living in four seperate homes my lounge has been taken over and although its been lovely seeing them develop I'm glad we will not go through the baby saga again :rolleyes:

mangoandmimi
01-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Aww thats great news :D great theyve all gone to nice nomes :)

dengen
01-12-2011, 02:42 PM
yes we were really lucky as this wasnt a planned pregnancy just missold hammies! I know all three owners so will have regular updates which will be nice

mangoandmimi
01-12-2011, 02:46 PM
wow well you prepared pretty fast then :D aww its good you know the owners, i only know in person, 1 of the ppl who bought my hamsters :( the other one, her one died D:

fluffymunchkins
01-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Thats lovely to hear :)
Looks like the suprise babies have made some owners very happy x

Vectis Hamstery
01-13-2011, 05:25 AM
All your hard work with the babies has obviously paid off :). It's lovely to have regular updates on 'your' babies.

On the hammies taking over front (sounds familiar to me!), I've found a set of shelves useful for keeping up to five cages in a relatively small amount of floorspace, but with easy access to the hammies.

Hannah
01-13-2011, 06:22 AM
Aww im glad that the babies have found new homes and its great that you can have updates too. You've done really well seeing as it was unplanned. :)

Iluvhamsters
01-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Nice to hear all your babies have found homes :)

Hope
01-14-2011, 03:32 AM
Wonderful news! :D Im glad that they have all found good homes. You have done a fab job and can have a bit of a rest and relax now! :-)

dengen
01-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Thank you all, While seeing the babies develop and grow and now move on to new homes has been really special its not something I would do again, though it has been an amazing experience for me and my two children to witness, I know I am very lucky to have found three lovely homes and hopefully they will love their hammies as much as we do.

Vectis thanks for the tip will look into doing some shelves sounds just what we need :-)