PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Decorations

HamstersAreHardcore
12-07-2010, 02:17 PM
I want to make some homemade christmas toys for hamish out of any material really :P

Please Fire Away with Answers

amyXlovesXhamstersX
12-07-2010, 02:30 PM
you could make him a paper chain out of paper and water and flour for the 'glue' i stole that idea off someone off here- cant remember who! you could make him a mini christmas tree out of 2 pieces of thick cardboard cut into tree shapes and slits cut half way down the middle and slide them together? sorry if thats not a good explanation :)

SnickersTheFirst
12-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Christmas crackers?

Get an empty loo roll, stuff shredded tissue in one end and place some treats on top, than add another layer of tissue. Get a plain piece of white paper and wrap it around the tube then twist the ends like a cracker. Tried this with my guys and they loved it. :D

KatiePillow
12-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Terrys chocolate orange boxes, and toilet rolls :D need to slightly enlarge the holes, but makes an awesome junction >.<

HamstersAreHardcore
12-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Wow all of these sound great , i will be trying them all , mainly because im off school ! And hamish deserves a treat , i was originally getting him toys at my pet shop but because of the conditions i may need to make him some for the now :P