PDA

View Full Version : Little Bonbon : (

Blue Dragon
12-02-2010, 04:07 AM
I found my little bonbon yesterday night...

I thought it had gone quiet. She hadn't been out that night to play monkey bars. I wondered where she was. I asked the others "where's BB? Where is she?" I looked in all their beds... and found her. The others had eaten her head : ( I understand that, it's instinct... but why has she gone? I saw her playing just that morning, she looked fine and seemed so happy. She ate some seeds off the ground and went back to bed.

I know she wasn't a young dwarfy any more, but I didn't expect her to be going yet. She seemed so healthy and happy. BB was always smaller than the other girls, and never quite as filled out as they were. Could she have been a bit of a runty? I thought so when I got her. Maybe this is why. Maybe her time had just came sooner than the others...

It seems so quiet now. BB was always the most active ham in their little group. She zoomed around like a little clockwork mouse : ) She always seemed so happy and the smallest thing made her so excited. She loved those hammocks I made. She was the only one who bothered with them. And despite her never really liking me much, and refusing to be handled, I loved her. She was so funny. She made me laugh all the time! And she was cheeky too. Wasn't afraid of anything, and would gladly try anything new.

I'm going to miss my little BB...

Here are some photos of her. I only have a few decent ones 'cause she was always too fast to photograph well. So here are some of the best...

Hope
12-02-2010, 05:02 AM
Oh no! Not little Bon bon :-(

I am sorry sorry to hear this BD? Sometimes we dont know why they leave us so soon, but she was obviously needed at the bridge . . .

RIP Little one, sleep tight x x

KatiePillow
12-02-2010, 05:40 AM
I'm sure she's wizzing around at the bridge now.. rip bonbon
I'm sorry she had to leave so soon =[

mangoandmimi
12-02-2010, 07:05 AM
Aww its sad when they have to go sooner than others :(
RIP Bonbon sleeptight Xxx

debs
12-02-2010, 08:55 AM
sorry for ur lose : [ rip little one

Podling
12-02-2010, 09:02 AM
Poor little Bonbon, I'm very sorry for your loss, but at least now she will be monkey baring at the bridge with lots of little hammy friends, sweet dreams little one x

Teddy
12-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Aww, poor BonBon. She was beautiful! Play well little one xxx

chavers
12-02-2010, 11:14 AM
That's really sad, sending best wishes xxx

fluffymunchkins
12-02-2010, 11:37 AM
oh hun, poor Bonbon!
I hope you rest in peace and monkey bar across heavens skys little girl xxx

Katty_Sheldon
12-02-2010, 05:26 PM
RIP little one, stay strong!

Blue Dragon
12-03-2010, 03:16 AM
Thank you everyone for all your thoughtful comments.

It's very hard to get used to how quiet it is now. I don't think I knew just how much she bounced around till now. And the hammocks I gave them are now so still...

I think I might take the hammocks out again. The other three munchkins don't ever bother with them and it's upsetting me to see them there, with no-one swinging off them. And of course, if it was maybe a freak accident that caused BB to go so soon... I don't want that happening again : (

I found another photo. One of my favourites of BB. It's her "woa, what?" kinda face : ) I was changing their water I think and she crawled out of bed like that. I don't know why, but It makes me giggle : )

Hope
12-03-2010, 03:28 AM
Bless her, Boz has that very same look when I distub him too!

Blue Dragon
12-03-2010, 03:41 AM
She used to run around like that too, with her eyes half shut! It's a wonder how she never bumped into anything : /