PDA

View Full Version : Been a while

sarah
10-26-2006, 06:42 AM
Hi guys :D I'm not excatly new but I've been out of the loop for about a year so I though i'd re-introduce myself :)

I'm Sarah and I live in Edinburgh with my lovely boyfriend Ben and my ace hammy Tinker. I was v lucky and got TInker from Babyboos just over a year ago.

He has grown into the most loving, funny hamster I've ever had - a credit to Babyboos great care and breeding :)

I'll start posting about his funny wee ways again and get a more recent piccie up again.

Also my sister has just got a beautiful baby sable and is hopefully joining hamster central after I told her how nice everyone was here :D

It's great to be back :D

SnuggleHam
10-26-2006, 08:33 AM
Welcome Back Sarah. I hope to see ya around the forums more often. HC has made some huge updates, so please take advantage of them and make a profile and upload some pictures! Poke around a bit :)

souffle
10-26-2006, 02:39 PM
Great to see you back. I think I remember Tinker :lol: He is a sweetie. Looking forward to hearing all about him and what you have been up to.

babyboos
10-27-2006, 05:45 AM
Hi Sarah had wondered how you guys were getting on
lovely to hear from you again
hope to catch up soon and see how the wee guy has grown

Minicooper
10-27-2006, 10:47 AM
I dont remember you sarah as I hadnt joined last year. Hope to see you around. :D

pophammy
10-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Good to have you back with us! Glad to hear Tinker is doing so well!