PDA

View Full Version : ;D

Adam
09-22-2010, 09:56 AM
On the weekend I was away with my grandparents at their caravan which is about an hours drive from where I live, the caravan is in Burnham-on-Sea, and I was in a small pet shop buying Panda a new toy, I couldn't help myself, and I saw this cage with about 6 baby cambells dwarves in and I fell in love with them..

I have a spare cage too..
Anddd I'm going back there this weekend with my mum and sister and so I'm taking the cage with me and I'll hopefully be coming home with a Cambells on Sunday ;D

Of course I've thought about the possibility of there being none left but it's only a small shop and doesn't seem to get a lot of business selling pets, just products, they only had rats, two Syrians, a few Cambells and 2 guinea pigs.
Also, if I don't manage to get one of these Cambells ( D; ) atleast I now have permission from my mum to get a another hamster.

So, a few questions-

1. Would the hours drive back be okay for the little one?
2. Is the Ferplast Mini Duna big enough for a single cambells?
3. Can anyone think of any names? Preferably begining with C?

Thankyou in advance ;)

fluffymunchkins
09-22-2010, 10:09 AM
Awesome news :D
An hour shouldn't be too much bother, my lot have all done that amount of time!
Just make sure to remove the water bottle during the journey so it doesn't leak everywhere and put cucumber instead.
The ferplast mini duna is fine for a single :)

Names hmmm.... cotton, Crumpet?

Adam
09-22-2010, 10:14 AM
Thanks, I didn't think about the water bottle and yay I thought it would be big enough but I just wanted to check :) Those are cute names ;D

wofunny
09-22-2010, 10:18 AM
Wooop! Thats fab news http://madabouthamsters.com/forum/images/smilies/smilies/thumbup.gif

ummm, names.... Clown :mad: sorry cant think of any :P

Womblehands
09-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Cookie, Crumble, Cinder.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mangoandmimi
09-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Wow awesome!! c.... cheese... um, cherry...? hehe soz bad at names XD

Adam
09-22-2010, 12:41 PM
All good names, thanks ;D , it's going to take some thinking..

Hope
09-23-2010, 01:36 AM
Thats exciting! :-)

Names, um . . coco, candy, clive (sorry dont know where that came from!) cuddles.

Gizmodo ^_^
09-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Yayy exciting :D
Clifford,Calvin,Clover :P

Adam
09-27-2010, 09:25 AM
I didn't get a cambells this weekend, unfortunately (although I think it's for the best), because I decided it wasn't worth the stress on the hamster, a new home and long travelling in a hot car. I did go in the pet shop to see if they were still there, I regret it, there was some left and they made my heart melt, again!

Anyway, still looking for names because I still have the permission to get a new hamster and I was looking on my local animal shelter's website and they have two single roborovski's so when my mum get's home I'll definatly be asking her if I can re-home one.

mangoandmimi
09-27-2010, 09:40 AM
robos - cute! aww shame about the camps but yeah it's better for the hamsters sake :)
and getting one from the shelter is a good idea also :D

more names.. Cheerio, Chili, cupcake... their even more random and really bad but lol anyway :)