PDA

View Full Version : YAY! Two very happy little Hams

RachK
09-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Well Gizzy is very happy to be back in a Cambridge she is whizzing everywhere & Horace & has moved into the Metro & is loving it too. They only had small cages in the Pet Shop the other day when I bought him so now he has a lot more floor space! He is running up and down the tube section too. :)

Hope
09-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Hehe thats great - is this your bargain cambridge form Ebay? Glad it is being enjoyed by its new occupant! Not sure that Boris would understand the concept of tubes, he will occasionally scrabble up the one on his cyber house, but then he has to have a lie down after all the effort! :lol:

wofunny
09-10-2010, 01:07 AM
Hehe, lucky little things!

RachK
09-10-2010, 05:27 AM
Yeah Hope it is the bargain one. Fudge moved into Gizmos Cambridge when John got him & Gizmo back to the Metro. Just could see how happy she was to have a Cambridge back. She had settled really well in the MEtro though. Still Horace loves it.

Well what can I say Boris is officially the laziest ham ever! Doesn't like his wheel doesn't get tubes....lol

Oh on another note I totally forgot about ball time so Horace went in for the first time last night & loved it. Still hasn't used his wheel though. :)

RachK
09-10-2010, 05:28 AM
Hehe, lucky little things!

They are! :)

fluffymunchkins
09-10-2010, 11:37 AM
n'awww i'm glad shes really happy :D
It was a brill buy!