View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 08:56 AM  
jayne
Retired Moderators

Default Can someone help me please???

Ok, i really need to see whether i'm just being paranoid or i really need help

I was sitting last night with my cage sitting right next to me. Sweet and Sour were still both in their beds but awake as it was due their time to come out. Next Sweet came out first, as always, ran on the wheel for about 5 seconds then ran back into bed. As soon as she went back in, i heard this really loud squeel/squeak and there was all this comotion and scurrying. I couldnt really see properly as they sleep under the green platform thats attached to the cage. My heart jumped right up to my throat, i was so scared Next, one of them came out and went into one of the other houses. Then a few minutes later the other followed, was only in a few seconds and the same thing happened.

I'm wandering if this is a sign of them not getting along anymore I noticed when i looked in the cage in the morning, one had slept under the bridge and the other slept where they normally do. Again, this morning when i looked, one had slept in the blue house and one was under the platform. About 2hours ago, the one in the blue house just moved back into the 'main' bed and everything seemed to be fine....but one of them made the same noise just now again and i'm really worried.

Can someone please give me some advice and let me know if there is anything i should do? Has anyone else encountered this behaviour and is it them telling me they dont like each other now? Is this the time i should be considering splitting them up?

Thanks

In my heart ~ Sweet, Sour, Pepsi, Max & Dasha ~ RIP xxxx
jayne is offline   Reply With Quote