View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 05:54 AM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Default Casper's Thread xx

Well as I mentioned in another thread - Horatio has had his name changed to Casper!

Since I got him a week Friday, I saw that he wasn't responding well to his name, but I had the name Casper in my head as well - and when I (accidentally) said Casper instead of Horatio when I was giving his dinner a few nights ago, he actually responded and came up to me - so after asking if it would be confusing to change his name and got lots of positive responses back - I changed it over to Casper.

He's definitely still a little shy, but he does now seem to understand that when he hears his door opening, he is going to get a) dinner and b) a little treat as well and he also knows that I won't disturb him if he is still asleep.

He's not fully coming onto my hands yet, but we are both taking it at Casper's pace - and hopefully this week, I should be able to get some more bonding time in - maybe try taking him to the bathroom and try a little play session in there.

I'll look at my photobucket account later and try and get some photos uploaded.

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)

Last edited by Mweekie; 12-18-2023 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Changing Thread name
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote