View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 03:24 AM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Smile Potentially picking up a little boy Syrian tomorrow

Heya,

I know it's just been less than a fortnight since my little Russian Dwarf Minx passed away, but over that time, I have really missed hearing the little rustle of paws in her tank - so I've been treating myself a little on a new wheel, house etc. and will be potentially picking up a little boy Syrian tomorrow from a friend of mine who has got a couple left from her latest hamster - who has only bred once and has my friend has retired her - like a lot of us, she doesn't like breeding from the same hamster continuously - and the litter are really sweet - 5 boys and 2 girls.

Both girls and 3 of the boys have already gone to pre-vetted good homes, but two of them haven't been sold yet. The boys will be 9 weeks tomorrow, and fairly tame already - so I am happy to see how they are and if all is well - I shall be bringing a new little addition home tomorrow morning.

Just a quick question - I will be driving by myself to Wellingborough from just north of Bedfordshire tomorrow - will he be OK in a Ferplast carrier for the 45 minute journey home?

Been a long time since I've had a Syrian - think the last one was Cocoa - but I am really looking forward to it - had a lot of things going on lately and need a bit of a pick me up

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote