View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 01:48 PM  
Lucyhamsters101
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Frodo's Progress :)

Hello, I didn't post anything on here about Frodo as it was quite upsetting but it's been a few months since so I'm going to write all about this now.

Frodo had a vets appointement on the Saturday, 14th of April regarding his teeth. When I first got him I realised he was a very picky eater and did not eat the larger pieces in his food mix and it got me a little concerned. He was very skittish so he didn't allow me to hold him to look over his teeth properly but from what I could see he had one white tooth on the bottom which was extremely worrying. From inspecting he seemed to have been eating and drinking fine. I was meant to have a vets appointment earlier than the 14th of April but we could not make it and he seemed to of been fine so I rearanged it to said date.

However, on Friday 13th April I came home from work to find Frodo passed away. This absalutely crushed me as he had been fine the night before.

Turns out that his bottom teeth were not the only issue. His top two teeth were so overgrown which was the cause of his death. I am incredibly so heartbroken and guilty as I completely misjudged what the issue with Frodo was. If he only lasted one more day he may still be here today but unfortunetly that wasn't the case, and I will never make this mistake ever again. He has now been buried alongside with my other babies and is no longer in pain.
Lucyhamsters101 is offline   Reply With Quote