View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 09:40 AM  
RolyRocks
Hamster Pup

Default Loki - Forever In My Heart

On the 12th January, my dearest Loki passed away peacefully in my arms.
My heart is broken and tears are still welling up in my eyes trying to write this.

Loki meant the whole world to me. For a little man he was such a big part of my life and I loved him SO much. There are too many words to describe how incredible he was and I can't thank him enough for always being there for me, through good times and bad.

I adopted him when he was 8 months old and I never dreampt I would be lucky enough to have him in my life for over 2 years. Loki would have been 3 years old next month and for a dwarf I believe this to be an amazing age.

I knew we didn't have much time left together, but it never makes it any easier when the time comes to say goodbye. I take great comfort that I was with my baby boy at the very end, holding him in my arms, telling him how much I love him and keeping him warm and snuggled in my jumper until he peacefully passed away.

I had him privately cremated by the most kindest, compassionate lady who truly understands the special unbreakable bond we share with out pets, however big or small they are. He is home with me in our room where he belongs and my Dad is going to make a beautiful keepsake box out of his favourite wooden chews.

I feel so incredibly lucky that Loki was my little man and I have so many wonderful memories of our time together that I will treasure forever.

Loki was my first ever dwarf and boy, wasn't I the luckiest to be blessed with such an amazing, perfect, precious little soul.

Thank you Loki for everything, you have certainly left your little paw prints on my heart forever. X
RolyRocks is offline   Reply With Quote