View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 01:23 PM  
Ahsngwmla
Newborn Pup

Exclamation Syrian hamster breeding

Alright so I’m breeding hamsters, Before anyone comes at me telling not to breed I’m being responsible and ethical and have pedigrees etc. anyways that’s not the point of this post. So this will be my first litter. I have been looking up and talking for years and months to breeders learning whilst I owned the hamsters I rescued and finally after 3 years got my quality breeding hamsters. Now I did everything correct need my hamsters in December and let them be together for around 2-3hours while I supervised and they were doing their thing, 16 days pass. No babies. She either reabsorbed her babies or wasent fertilised. Now 2 days ago I bred them again because she was in heat, I was like let’s try again and hope for the best.. 2 days have passed since her breeding and now i know all the pregancy signs but more importantly apart from going into heat what signs should I look out for that she isn’t pregant. Apart from belly lol xx also I feel like I’m overthinking all of this but I weighed her yesterday and she lost 2grams today?? She isn’t gaining weight and I’m starting to think this mating/ breeding wasent successful either! Should I just give them time and not worry?
Ahsngwmla is offline   Reply With Quote