View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 09:14 PM  
lovehamsters01
Hamster Pup

Exclamation please help me identify what's happening!

hi! as I've mentioned a few times, I have a robo hamster named Coco. I picked her up today to take her out of her cage because I needed to clean it, and to my horror, I noticed she had a bright red circular growth towards the bottom of her belly. I'll try to get a picture, but if anyone has ever seen this, they would know what I'm talking about. it was literally a bright red ball. she's acting completely normal, was on her wheel the entire night. I'm not sure how long it's been there because the last time I held her was about 2 weeks ago, so I guess anywhere since then. (Like most robos, she hates being held so I mostly leave her alone and when I do take her out for free roaming, I just scoop her up and put her down without seeing the belly area). does anyone know what this is? how long do I have before it gets fatal? of course I'm going to bring her to the vet, but I really don't think I'll be able to get her there until Thursday at best. also, my regular vet won't take an emergency, so I'll have to take her to the exotic animal hospital which is quite a drive. any insight will be greatly appreciated. thank you!
lovehamsters01 is offline   Reply With Quote