View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 06:28 AM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Stand for savic plaza cage

Also if you were thinking of a second cage on the lower shelf it would need to be something like the hamster heaven (without the penthouse). Ie something low in height and with a front opening door as top access wouldn’t be possible. And you’d need to check the height from the lower shelf after the Plaza is in place- to make sure there’s enough height to fit another cage - but I suspect there is.

I did something similar as I wanted two plaza cages stacked to save room space - I ended up buying a fairly tall console table so there was enough height between the top and bottom shelves to fit a second plaza underneath. It worked well (although it’s not on wheels but is in a convenient corner of the room).

Except now I ended up having both cages higher up on different units and the bottom shelf for hamster supplies etc. Because had bending problems with the lower cage recently - so rearranged the room slightly and found I did have space for the kallax unit instead of a side table I got rid of.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote