View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 06:05 PM  
HarrytheHammyx
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Randomly breathing hard

Squeaky is getting weaker by the day now I don’t think he’s going to last too long
He was waddling around my room and couldn’t walk properly. He had to stop to take breaths and he doesn’t eat or drink as often anymore nor does he use the bathroom. He doesn’t eat his pellets but he eats the pieces of broccoli I give him. Seems like he has no energy to eat harder foods. I mashed up some of his pellets, vitamin drops, broccoli, and a bit of pear in some hot water and he ate some. I was wonder how often should I feed him? And force him to drink? In a day at least. I have to force the water bottle in his mouth for him to try to drink and even then its out of anger because end tries to push it away and the water ends up in his mouth forcing him to drink. I hate seeing him like this and wish he could have a better way of being put down so he doesn’t suffer till his last breath but my parents won’t let me take him to the vet for euthanasia. I’m trying my best to keep him from starving or dehydrating to death so far and I think it’s working. Is there anything else I can do to help him?
HarrytheHammyx is offline   Reply With Quote