View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 01:24 PM  
lovehamsters01
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Two questions: cleaning & feed

my robos aren't super picky but some robos will only eat food if it's really tiny. I know that some people on this forum have robos who won't eat food unless it's cut up into tiny pieces, so you can try that and see if it helps. I give mine Science Select pellets, along with a robo seed mix from Etsy (by Robin). It's very healthy, not too many sunflower seeds, and my robos really love it. I also give mine freeze dried Pure Bites for protein along with fresh hard-boiled eggs once in a while, but they don't always go for it, I guess it depends on their mood. I also give them fresh fruits and veggies but again, it's kind of hit or miss, sometimes they'll eat it sometimes not. and of course, whimzees!! one of my robos is obsessed with her whimzee and literally eats the entire thing. the other one, not as much but she definitely enjoys nibbling on it
I personally don't feed my robos mealworms but if you aren't already doing that, I know that most robos really like them, so that's a really good way to supplement protein.
hope this is helpful!
lovehamsters01 is offline   Reply With Quote