View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 06:40 AM  
Hammy_pie
Newborn Pup

Default Two questions: cleaning & feed

Hello hamster lovers. It has been awhile since I've posted; I'm happy to report that Tater & Tot are thriving in their separate cages. I have two questions I need help with, please. First question is about cage cleaning: Both my girls live in their 40 gallon tanks; I didn't disturb or clean their homes for some time to allow them to settle. When I did clean I took out some substrate and added new. I'm wanting to know other folks' cleaning methods and
how often you tend to clean. It's obvious to me if there is an offensive odor, it's time to clean up. What's best for the hammies? It doesn't seem to be as obvious as when I had my Syrian. I knew which corner she frequented and could easily get her cage changed without too much disturbance. My second question is about food. I really want to get a feed that is healthy but also that they enjoy. I have tried multiple kinds of food and can't seem to find something they really like. Please let me know what you use for your Robos. I want them to be as happy and healthy as they can be! Thank you, Jacki
Hammy_pie is offline   Reply With Quote