View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 02:54 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default 31cm Rodipet wheel

Just wondering if anyone has the 31cm Rodipet wheel and what it's like? It's bigger than I had been looking for (31cm is internal diameter - it's actually about 32.5cm in total width!). Because I've been waiting for over a month for the 27cm ones to come back in stock.

I have the 21cm one for Pip. But I'm aware the larger ones can wobble a bit. Although haven't tried one recently and they've changed since I last tried one.

Raffy is definitely needing a bigger wheel now he's grown - he still has the 10.5" Carolina Storm wheel at the moment.

I'm wanting something to screw to the bars of the Plaza or I'd just get the Karlie 28cm wood wheel. Don't think I can screw that to the bars of the plaza or it'll pull the knock down cage apart! (Used to screw those upside down from the roof).

I already sent the Getzoo 30cm one back (about 28cm internally) because it was very smelly - and the smell hadn't worn off after a couple of weeks.

I got so fed up waiting for the Rodipet ones to come back in stock that I considered the Niteangel wheel but there is no way I'm spending £60 on a hamster wheel! Now the 31cm ones are in stock but not the 27cm ones. And the 31cm also costs an extra 10 euros!
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote