Thread: Meet Pearl
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 12:11 AM  
cloudy
Whimzee dealer

Default Re: Meet Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilguy View Post
Wow, the grief is hitting hard today. I guess the bulk of it was just delayed, I'm feeling it a ton tonight. She was so special, I'm going through and saving all the videos + pictures I have of her in a big album.

This one of her looking for me in the morning a month ago just has me in tears. Right before I put in that platform you suggested under her sand bath. Our morning time was such a treat, a good night with all the love in the world from her.

I think I will try my hand at adopting one when I'm ready, with everything you guys have taught me + more things to play on. I never knew such a small little creature could be such a bundle of joy & love.

Where's my Buddy?
I can understand this. I think at first we can feel a bit numb and it is only when that wears off that the realisation hits us.

The routine you had with Pearl was so special and she was a huge part of your life. I think it is natural you feel this way because she was so precious to you.

It is a good idea to save any pictures and videos. I find I am not able to view those for a long time after the passing. We are all here for you.
cloudy is offline   Reply With Quote