Thread: Piggies?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 06:00 AM  
Engel
Hamster Addict

Default Re: Piggies?

Well it's been a while since I've updated this. Basil and Cyril have been neutered and moved in with their ladies. Both boys are doing well and over a kilo now so proper chonkers.

Po and Jupi are a troublesome duo, starting off the wheeking at food times and doing zoomies at 3am.

Eris and Mia have a lovely relationship and can often be seen snuggling together with their hus-boar Basil.

Mr Cyril was left on his own. I couldn't bond him back with Basil and I couldn't bond him with po and Jupi (boar trios don't work) so I did the most sensible thing and got him 2 wives. 😄

I adopted Autumn and Blossom at the beginning of February. Their previous owner(s) got bored of them and they were so skinny. They were both pregnant and lost the pups, but now living their best life. They're so healthy and confident, a real difference to when they first came. Unfortunately they will always carry a reminder of their past as their ears look tatty, scarred and moth eaten due to an untreated fungal issue.

First pic: Apollo (left) and dad Jupiter (right).
Second pic: Dysnomia (front), Eileithya-Eris (back left) and Basil (back right)
Third pic: Autumn (left), Cyril (right) and Blossom (back)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20220524_212517181_BURST001.jpg (3.74 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20220524_212248477.jpg (2.46 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20220524_212155259.jpg (3.49 MB, 7 views)