View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 05:03 PM  
Lilafernim
Senior Hamster

Default Re: I don't see my hamster

As said already your enclosure is amazing and it could be taken as a compliment from your hamster that she loves it so much she doesn’t want to leave.

You could try a vets to rule out any concerns. You have had her two months so the first month she may have been coming out due to curiousity and now she’s settled might just be comfortable and relaxed.

As said as well about the light and with food as well you could hold food in the cage and see if she approaches your hand to get it.

Another thing it may be which I do doubt since you have great ventilation and the weather hasn’t been shockingly hot, but maybe she is a little warm.

Just check her water and wheel is spinning, I think people have said about using slate so it’s a cold surface for them to cool on. My hamster seemed a little more sleepy recently and ended up sleeping outside her normal nest in an open area but just keep a window open I’ve put my fan back in my room but don’t aim it at their enclosure. I’m not saying it is that since mine still wakes normal time, it’s just a thought as weather has been warmer recently.
Lilafernim is offline   Reply With Quote