View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 07:01 AM  
Shina
Newborn Pup

Default Re: 4 Month Old Campbell Dwarf suddenly bites me for unknown reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
I don't know but it's a possibility that she became territorial as she matured a bit.

I'd take her out of her cage in a transport vessel and put her back the same way. Do you have a wheel and plenty of toys in the playpen like cardboard boxes, tubes etc?

I have no idea why she bites now but was calm before. Is she healthy and hamstering about as per normal?

It could well be that her behaviour will change again when you move her in the bigger cage.
I've filled it with cardboard tubes, boxes, those cut up starbucks cardboard cup holders, tissues, scatter feeds her but she now sleeps more and wakes in the morn. She still cleans herself pretty well, stuffs her food pretty well, poops pretty well, pees quite a lot and well, she's grown quite a few millimeters both horizontally and vertically. Her wheel's an 8 inch niteangel cork paddded wheel. So, we wait for the new cage then...

The update today was she's trying to pull me some where but stops halfway. I'm food? I'm baby? I'm bedding? Idk anymore.... She bites me when I handle her now, on the palm, on the fingers...

Last edited by Shina; 05-19-2022 at 07:08 AM.
Shina is offline   Reply With Quote