Thread: Meet Pearl
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 01:35 PM  
ilguy
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Meet Pearl

She really did seem to pick me out when we met at the PetSmart, I think you're right Ria. And thanks Cloudy, I'm so lucky to have her <3

That said, this is just a really rough day for the little girl. She had that nightmare, and was still grumpy when it was time for her "3 am" snack. She just chattered really loud for me to come over from the bedroom. Instantly climbed on my hand and we did still have our approved together time. Seems she's also scratched her nose on something.

I was able to spot clean her bathroom area while she was completely distracted afterwards, she gets half her food at this time.

She found out later, and just dug a new hole right down into the burrow. The S.S. Pearl promptly surfaced and destroyed our play area in response:

Battle of the Play Area!

Edit: Pearl's nose has already healed the next day, and her mood has done a 180. She's back to being a happy little ham, and was really squeaking it up tonight. I think you guys might be able to hear it over the AC, it's such a lovely and cute little sound.

Squeaking on the Wheel

Last edited by ilguy; 05-11-2022 at 10:02 PM.
ilguy is offline   Reply With Quote