Thread: Meet Pearl
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 12:33 PM  
cloudy
Whimzee dealer

Default Re: Meet Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilguy View Post
Awesome suggestions Ria, I'm going to implement some of them right away!

There isn't anything supporting the sandbath other than the substrate, thank you so much for pointing that out. Thank goodness it was light and only having about 2mm of sand right now. l'll totally put in a box that will sit under said sand bath and go down to the bottom of the bin, with holes for the 2 tunnels leading off of that burrow for her. She does prefer this area for sleeping the past few days, so I'm putting this in the next time she's up.

I do have a good amount of toilet paper tubes, and will make some extra things out of popsicle sticks and non-toxic kids glue. I also have another wooden platform like the one under her dish but without side rails. Definitely changing out the saucer asap, going to pick up a wheel for her tonight.

As far as taming & interacting with her, she's definitely tame and we do seem to have a bond. She finally lets me pet her, and I think actually enjoyed it a bit behind the left ear. We played for almost an hour, with a few breaks in between. Normally she's one and done for bit, but today she kept coming back almost right away and "rang the bell" if I wasn't near. It was a very special day

All Tuckered Out
Aww! She is so cute and looks so cosy!
cloudy is offline   Reply With Quote