Thread: Need a slogan
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 02:24 AM  
Lilafernim
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Need a slogan

Thank you! I’m glad you liked them, I see your struggle to come up with slogans because it’s hard to come up with something short, easy to understand, and catchy. I haven’t thought of anymore, I like your ideas cloudy!

It did give me another idea based on yours but I think people probably wouldn’t take them seriously, like have a picture of a dog and hamster and say “what’s the difference?” Of course there are difference but infer they’re both pets and should be treated equally.

Also with the small idea again, a bit silly, but have the dog and the cat and say “that’s heightism” and I like your one it’s much clearer than mine, mines a little silly XD

And (hopefully this isn’t offensive to anyone this is just a light hearted thing) but you could start the trade HLM “hamsters lives matter” a little like BLM but I know some people might take this in the wrong way.

I remember the sticker and it is and it would be nice if you could create one that’s lighthearted but also true, clear and informative. But it is difficult!
Lilafernim is offline   Reply With Quote