Thread: Need a slogan
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 12:54 AM  
Lilafernim
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Need a slogan

Absolutely Ria and I love the idea! A while ago someone said about a sticker of a hamster in a ball sticker saying “get me out of here”, I can’t for the life of me remember who but I know I couldn’t find it and I don’t think they found it either. Although that would be copying I guess!

I was just have a think and could have the hamster in the ball and write “this is dangerous, not ‘cute’” but I don’t know if that’s still too long. Or have a hamster protesting in a ball holding a sign saying “set me free” but I don’t know if people will understand that as much. I have nicer ideas as well but it’s hard because a lot of people don’t have the pre-existing knowledge to know clearly what is being said.

Like you could have a hamster fashioned as a princess in the tallest point of a ‘tower’ where it’s got multiple cage levels and just say “this is not a cage” or “this is a prison, not a castle” which are more fun but I don’t think people would understand it. Trying to think for wheels too like having a hamster bent on a wheel and something like “if I bend I need bigger” but it such a weird way to word what I mean! This is really hard….

I think it would be nice as well but a little exaggerated to have something like “I feel the same as you” because people don’t realise how similar we are to hamsters just were not normally the prey animal. The feel pain pretty similar to us, the have a similar emotional range just like us they’re intelligent.

Or a great idea but hard to draw, have a tiny room, with a silly shaped tiny bed, and a food bowl and leave it as that (maybe have a hamster looking over it like the hamster is the owner in the scenarios not a human) and just say “would you want to live like this?”.

I know they’re probably terrible ideas but I’ve tried XD if I think of anything actually good I’ll message again.
Lilafernim is offline   Reply With Quote