Thread: Little Pico
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 07:37 AM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Little Pico

Our last Robo's cage set up is on this thread further down the page (next to my name) if you want some ideas for now You can see his weel and saucer (he liked sitting under the saucer as well as running on it). He has a partly subterranean house at the right end. And a shelf in the back right corner.

Let's see your cages - New thread - July 2017

Our current Robo's cage is on the same thread further on, link below. That's the savic plaza which I put cardboard 8" high all round for deeper bedding and to lower the height. His layout is similar otherwise. A large partly submerged house on the right but he has a bigger shelf and he loves running up and down that ladder and spends ages in his sand bath on the shelf.

If you can get some chinchilla bathing sand (the tiny friends one is ok and easily available) then any dish will do as a sandbath - casserole dish eg. Robos really need/love their sand baths. That will cheer him up to.

And keep talking to him - so he feels loved and gets to know you. I believe they really do respond and communicate when they accept you as their human and trust you.

Let's see your cages - New thread - July 2017
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote