View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 06:08 AM  
StormyandBunny
Newborn Pup

Talking It’s been a while, but here’s what’s going on currently ❤️

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted, “major life changes”. Yet, I wanted to take the time to post about a little angel that I lost a few weeks ago. After stormy passed, I took on a robo dwarf, dash.

When I went to pick him out from the store, it took me and the shop employee to catch him. He was by far one of the most unfriendly and often bit more than any of my other hamsters. I had him for three years. I’m his final year, he was very loving and attached. Seeing him go was difficult, yet, he didn’t suffer.

Just recently, I got myself a new Syrian. With her unique coloring, I named her Moon Pie. She warmed up to me on the very first day and loves to sleep in my shirt. She absolutely loves carrots and will often try to store anything in her cheek pouches if not supervised. Lol. So far, she has been an amazing ❤️

As soon as she can sit still and I can get some pics (not blurs) I will definitely share them!