View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 05:47 AM  
Cutiehamster2
Newborn Pup

Smile Hamster cage suggestions please?

Hiya,
I'm new here, nice to 'meet' you all. I used to keep hamsters a few years ago but haven't had one in a while until yesterday, when I adopted a little unwanted female syrian from the RSPCA. What they didn't fully mention until I got there, was she had escaped from two cages - once whilst in the RSPCA's care😭 I was going to use my barney cage but it's got some slightly larger gaps from where the door has pulled it out of shape over time and it seems she can push herself through ridiculously small gaps somehow?? Anyway, queue rushing home and quickly setting up my marrakesh 100 cage, which fortunately I don't think she can escape😂. It's nice for her but was intended for some rescue robos I'm due to get shortly! So essentially, does anyone have any suggestions for a cage that will keep this one in so I can use the marrakesh for its intended purpose please?🤣 I'm in England, sadly zooplus don't seem to do any other their nice old cages here anymore like the Alexander or Barney. I'm not sure they would have worked for her anyway, absolute houdini she is! 😂 Any suggestions are welcomed but I don't have a huge budget sadly. Thank you so so much in advance from myself and Rosie (hamster 😄 ) Pic shows her almost immediately being crazy trying to climb the back of her wheel😂
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220405_162021.jpg (4.32 MB, 30 views)
Cutiehamster2 is offline   Reply With Quote