View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 02:07 PM  
MikeTherk
Newborn Pup

Default Parker McParkway

I have my brown/white female Syrian named Orange. She will be 2 in June. Where did my baby go?

I rescued a hamster I named after Ronda Rousey after a friend's friend was going to kill it because they didn't want it anymore. Rousey died only two months after I had her because she randomly got a prolapsed rectum and chewed the exposed rectum off. It was very sad.

I was browsing PetFinder only and saw a senior male hamster named Thomas at a rescue in North New Jersey. Thomas was surrendered to the rescue because his owner became homeless and obviously couldn't care for him anymore. A few days later I went up and adopted Thomas, now named Parker McParkway.

Thank my husband for all the stupid names...

Where Orange is friendly but cannot be bothered with me unless I pick her up, Parker is super friendly and will come out of his burrow day or night just because he hears my voice. I don't know his exact age other than he's a little over a year old.

And most importantly... he likes to cuddle. Yes, cuddle. He will fall asleep on my chest if I put a towel down and lay on the couch. Here's a picture. I'm glad I rescued him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg parker.jpg (73.6 KB, 13 views)
MikeTherk is offline   Reply With Quote