Thread: Settled in
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 09:29 PM  
arnoldshirl
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Settled in

While making errands in the city, again. I stopped by the Petsmart, again. I even signed up for something about ‘treat rewards’ because they mentioned it would save me money on my next purchases, whether they be online or in-store. This is a plus, considering now-a-days money needs to be treated as rewarding self’s savings.
While there in Petsmart I saw lots of people with their dogs on leashes and heard that they can enter this business with their pet. Really!? Imagine that! Well, this had me wondering while making the long drive back to my home, would I be able to take my hamster into Petsmart too? Let her sample some treats, like those dogs were? Let her pick out her toys too? Cinnamon Bun is a pet and she is smart and deserving of shopping for her favorite needs and wants too, like dogs.
Anyways, I got the sand from a hardware store. Was the second on my list of errands while there. It is called Quikrete Premium Play Sand and it’s a cream color bag with red and green lettering. I bought four bags and each are 50 lbs. so this should be enough supply to last her awhile. I’ll make sure I bake first, of course it will be only what’s needed at the time in her cage, not all the sand at once.
arnoldshirl is offline   Reply With Quote