View Single Post
Old 03-19-2022, 01:16 PM  
cloudy
Whimzee dealer

Default Re: Exciting news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeriax View Post
No worries!

I have put the cage together, but I think I will go over the joints with some super glue, it is the hamster plaza, so I had to put it together myself. And honestly it fits very loosely where the pieces of the cage connects. Every time I lift it off the base the pieces who are supposed to hold it together pop off and the walls slide out of the corner pieces. It is getting to be abit annoying

Rn he has 56L of paper bedding, a Trixie natural wood corner house, the house that came with the cage(might be too small) , the shelf and ramp that came with the cage and two way to big food bowls. Lol!
On monday I am getting his 28cm Trixie wheel, 2 new shelfs, 2 bendy bridges, a cute wooden rainbow bridge and some wicker balls! I think after I have added that + some tubes from a hardwsre store, and got a little dish for his sand bath his cage will be completely set up and ready for him.

I am also thinking og making him a paper mache doughnut from some cardboard and TP. + flower and water glue ofc. Figured it would be a nice activity to do with my son while we wait for friday
Do you think the cage may be faulty? I hope it is not too difficult to fix. You have plenty of bedding for Shaun. He will love that. It sounds like you have a lot of the same items we have in the UK. That is interesting as I thought you may have different things in Norway. The doughnut is a lovely way of making your son feel included.
cloudy is offline   Reply With Quote