Thread: Exciting news!
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2022, 09:06 AM  
Axeriax
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Exciting news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Ah sorry, i have no idea what made me think that you are new to hamsters but i do have a very poor short term memory. You are well acquainted with our furry little friends then.
Did you have hamsters when your son was younger or will it be a whole new experience for him?
No worries! Tbh I feel kinda new in the game cause a lot seems to have changed. It has been about 6-7 yrs since I owned my last hamster, Fenris who was a hybrid dwarf. But I have kept syrians on and off since I was 10 yrs old (I am now 31).

Fenris died unexpectadly just months before my son was born in 2016 so this will be his first furry pet, we have had a Leopard Gecko since before he was born so the idea of a pet is known to him, just not one you can handle. We have talked a lot about how to behave when we get Shaun, and have talked alot about that in the start he wont be able to handle him much, but he will get to help fill up food and water. He understands but I think its abit distant yet for him. Tbh I think I am more excited about this than he is, lol!

Keeper of D.Va the Leopard Gecko
Axeriax is offline   Reply With Quote