Thread: Hamster sitting
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 04:56 PM  
Lilafernim
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Hamster sitting

I know people who worked agency at my work and they worked hard! I always got confused with their time sheet things they filled out and to be honest I know the care home I’m at well. Also I should probably verify I only help doing laundry and kitchen assistance, a lot of people have told me I could do full care work and have been told me it is like caring for a “big baby”. On long thought it’s hard to care for the “big baby” when they’re swearing and calling you names. Most residents are lovely but there has been the few that I’d struggle with.

I was thinking of making shelves with cardboard from Aldi. But unsure how to hold it against the cage. Trixie ones you can buy have those screws but I can’t do that with cardboard. I also would like a hanging tube or a Sputnik type thing, I was actually looking at some of your cage designs for your Syrians using the Alaska and I think it would give Mitzi more to do. She has a bridge in there also but I’d like a bendy bridge really instead. I’ve got some ideas how to do things with cardboard but it’d be nice to have something that is cleanable and she won’t chew to bits.
Lilafernim is offline   Reply With Quote