Thread: Hamster sitting
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 10:06 AM  
Lilafernim
Senior Hamster

Default Hamster sitting

So, I just need some advice really. I’m low on money and could use the extra help and I was trying to figure out a way to make some extra money. Then on my Facebook page someone is looking for someone to look after their two hamsters for a month.

I love hamsters and we have the lounge so I guess I could just put them in there. I’ve already asked them what are there sexes and if they’re in two separate cages and have said I won’t be able to take them if they’re in the same cage as I wouldn’t want to be responsible if anything was to happen.

I just need some advice. How much should I ask for? Also the picture I’ve seen so far seems like a small cage and they’re saying they go on holidays often. There’s the part of me that wants to help, get some money to help here but also so these hamsters are well cared for while they’re gone. The other half of me thinks just tell them to put them up for adoption, it seems cruel to have hamsters and always be going on holidays.

Just need some advice of what to ask, what I should tell them as well. I’m just unsure.
Lilafernim is offline   Reply With Quote