View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 09:08 AM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Introducing little Minx

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy View Post
I had a little image of Little Minx popping her head out when it is food time. She is adorable.
Yes she is so cute when food is around.

I bought her a little sandbath the other day and placed it in her tank - so far all she's done is stuffed her woodshavings into it and left it as that lol. We will see how the time goes with that one.

Little Minx is definitely getting bolder every day now. Almost within a minute of me opening the tank her little head will pop out now, especially when she knows her dinner (breakfast) is due. She's also starting getting more and more curious about my hands now, not quite to the point of wanting to sit on my hand, but just sniffing and the occasional reaching out with her paws to grab my finger to smell it lol - I can't describe it right lol.

Definitely going to miss her when I go away on Friday for a week as she has really stolen my heart, but I have got my friend Alex looking after her (with instructions as to how much food/treats/water to give her on a daily basis). He's going to come over after he finishes work everyday, so he feeds her at about the same time as I do, so as not to disrupt Little Minx's routine. He's also going to keep me updated with photos (if he sees her) as well, so that'll be good.

Other than that, things are progressing well I think

Better sign off as laptop about to die and I need to start on closing down at work lol.

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote