View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 05:10 PM  
Ria P
House of Hamsters

Default Re: Say hello to Pip (Aka Pipkin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
I haven't updated on Pip for a while as have not been well for a while. Not Covid, but have been confined to the bedroom for a while with health issues. As a result I haven't seen Pip for a whole month! OH has been feeding him daily and says he still comes out regularly. Shame as I was just at the point of trying to start taming him, but never mind.

He had certainly filled out as he grew and ate well. And looked a little bit fluffier but has never been a really fluffy robo - sleeked back hair lol.

I shall be seeing him tomorrow though as will no longer be confined to the bedroom then. I wonder if he will recognise me. Will it be excitement and a welcome - or a sulk and a snub?
I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been well and hoping that you're getting your strength back soon.

As for Pip - he'll reckognize your scent but hamsters aren't exactly known for enthusiastically greeting their human companions. We may get sniffed providing we offer something they want.

Rodney was positively staring at me earlier and no doubt checking that his freeroaming transport was on time tonight. He rattled his door before i had a chance to finish my dinner. No patience that hamster.
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote