View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 08:42 AM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Introducing little Minx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Thank you for the updates and little Minx seems to be doing very well.

Yes, you definitely need someone to come in to feed and check on her. A week is too long to leave a hamster. If you can't find someone to come in you could take her to a petsitter in her cage. There are businesses that take in small animals. Maybe the cattery could advise you as they may know someone.

Looking forward to see more photos.
Hey Ria,

I've finally managed to get in contact with my best mate to come in and check on her on a daily basis now . He had changed his phone number and then forgotten what my number was to contact me lol At least I can trust him enough to do a daily check on her. I've told him not to try to touch Little Minx as she's still quite skittish and will most likely hide from him. He's also agreed to keep a check on the other animals too. Just typical guy when he changed his phone number lol - phew I can relax now lol

One thing I forgot to say was that Little Minx did allow me to give her a few little strokes on her head the other night, which was lovely. She has definitely been a little harder to tame than Bonnie was, but considering her start in life and her major squabble with her 'sibling' Minnie, it doesn't surprise me. I love Little Minx's character and love her the same as Bonnie.

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote