View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 03:35 AM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Introducing little Minx

Hi again,

Time for an update on Little Minx.

Seen her a little more this week, especially over the last couple of nights as she's been out when I've been around. She is still unsure about me, but is OK with me having my hand in the tank when I've been giving her food and water etc.

I'm not sure if she is ready to start handling yet to be honest, so will take things at her pace and won't rush her into it.

It was quite nice to see her actually, considering last week I barely saw her at all. I have taken a few more photos of her, but can't upload them yet as I am currently on my work laptop lol. I will try to put some photos on here next week. I've forgotten how white she is underneath, in fact she is almost 50/50 with the grey on top and white underneath. She is beautiful (but then I am bias lol).

Still unsure about what I am going to do about Little Minx when I go away on the 11th-18th March, but I might ask Colin if he can come over (or my friend Alex if Colin's not available.

It's not so bad for my other animals as Winnie (cat) is going to the cattery (we've got a great one), my corn snakes are fed fortnightly (so will feed before I go), Leo is the same - I will just feed him the morning I go away and again as soon as I come home. Truffle and Chaos II have a locust weekly as well - so they are all fine. It's just Little Minx I am a little concerned about...but I will ask both Colin and Alex today and see if they can help out.

That's all for now - I will hopefully get some time to put some more photos up of her this week ��.

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote