View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 03:15 AM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Introducing little Minx

Time for a weekly update on Little Minx.

Haven't seen her much this week, but when I have she's happy and healthy. She has started to take her treat from my fingers now and has had a few sniffs of my hand. Still a bit wary, but doesn't run away as she has done before.

I know she's not ready to be handled yet and I am going to take things at her pace. She's definitely made her home though in the little dwarf clay house that I bought from Rodipet - she stayed in her edible house for the first couple of nights, but she now has spent the past 10 days in the clay one.

I'm a little worried though as on the 11th-18th March, my parents have told me that we are going on holiday for that week as it's my aunt's 60th, but I as yet haven't got a clue what to do with Little Minx whilst I am away. I doubt my parents will allow anyone to come in and pet sit (although I might ask if they will allow Colin to come over and check on her as my parents do trust him) but if not then I might have to leave a lot of food out for her and cross my fingers she'll be OK - any suggestions are welcome?

Apart from that I am glad Little Minx has settled down nicely and is very calm, but timid.

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote